MultiCare, the preeminent health system of Washington’s South Puget Sound Region continues to set the standard for quality, safety and service by partnering with Emerus to build new off-campus emergency rooms (OCEDs). Emerus is America’s first and largest operator of micro-hospitals and off-campus EDs caring for more than 1 million patients to date. The first OCED, located in Parkland, WA is scheduled to open in Q2 2019.
This isn’t your typical ED nursing role – we are creating a special place. Our patients and their families can expect the highest level of care when every second counts. The moment a patient walks through the door and is warmly greeted by a member of our team; exceptional medical professionals take charge assessing, planning and evaluating patients with speed, compassion and expertise. If this sounds like a challenge you are ready for, we want to talk with you!
What’s in it for you?
As a valued employee of MultiCare:
• Help establish a new model of care in this region
• Opportunities for advancement, mobility and cross-functional training
• Competitive pay rates
• Comprehensive medical plans
• Generous paid-time-off plan
• Current Washington State RN licensure, required by start date
• Registered Nursing degree (BSN preferred)
• 2+ years full-time RN experience in an ER or related specialty
• Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS (or ENPC) certifications; TNCC preferred