MultiCare, the preeminent health system of Washington’s South Puget Sound Region continues to set the standard for quality, safety and service by partnering with Emerus to build new off-campus emergency rooms (OCEDs). Emerus is America’s first and largest operator of micro-hospitals and off-campus EDs caring for more than 1 million patients to date. The first OCED, located in Parkland, WA is scheduled to open in Q2 2019.
We are hiring Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), to join our team of exceptional medical professionals working under the direction of a Staff RN or Physician. We are creating a special place where our patients and their families can expect the highest level of care when every second counts. The moment a patient walks through the door, they are warmly greeted by a member of our team taking charge, assessing, problem identification, planning and evaluating patients with speed, compassion and expertise. If this sounds like a challenge you are ready for, we want to talk with you!
What’s in it for you?
As a valued employee of MultiCare:
• Help establish a new model of care in this region
• Competitive pay rates
• Comprehensive medical plans
• Generous paid-time-off plan
• Current Washington State LPN licensure, required by start date
• 3 years full-time LPN experience in an ER or related specialty
• License to pass medications
• Current BLS and ACLS certifications from the American Heart Association; PALS preferred
• Experience with IV starts, phlebotomy, and initiation of EKG, preferred